Sunday, January 3, 2010

Before I Return To La La Land...

Happy New Year to all! Hope all is well and you're not too hungover to return to your daily tasks. As you may know, I am currently home for the holidays in the scenic (so sarcastic) Toledo, Ohio. I was hoping that during my visit, I would at least find one person worth putting up on "love ur LAbels" and talking about such a rare desert rose in a city void of fashion... but SURPRISE!.... didn't find anybody. And considering I return back to LA in a few days, I resorted to photos of someone I knew very well and who I knew had at least a bit of fashion sense.... ME!....



 



















This happened to be an all black day for me. I have to say, I really enjoyed all of the shocked faces from Toledo natives in response to my fashion choices throughout my stay.
The foundation of my outfit is a black V-neck sweater and Obey skinny jeans. My accessories are what really make my outfit shine. On my hands I have a pair of studded gloves and the medicine man watch from Dolce and Gabbana. Around my neck is a long chain, shield pendant necklace and a draped scarf. The whole outfit is topped off with my signature modified aviators.

You can find my look or similar ones in several places. Here are my suggestions...

Sweater: GAP, J-Crew, Neiman Marcus, Banana Republic
Jeans: Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Foreign Exchange, Jigsaw, American Apparel
Gloves: Topshop, Metallica, ASOS
Belt Chain: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklace: Rogers and Hollands, King Baby, Chrome Hearts
Watch: Dolce and Gabbana
Sunglasses: Gucci

I very much appreciate all of you who read my blog, but I appreciate those who take risks in fashion even more. Remember, you may find yourself in a place where risks are frowned upon, such as I was. What should you do? Not care! Wear your best, take a risk, and ROCK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment